Hawaii @ Fresno State
Current records: Hawaii 2-7; Fresno State 4-4
What there is to know
The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors and the Fresno State Bulldogs will face off in a game against Mountain West at 10:30 p.m. ET on Nov. 5 at Valley Children’s Stadium. Fresno State will strut after a win while the Rainbow Warriors stumble after a loss.
It was all tied 10-10 at halftime, but Hawaii wasn’t quite equal to the Wyoming Cowboys in the second half when they met on Saturday. Hawaii fell to Wyoming 27-20.
Meanwhile, the San Diego State Aztecs usually have all the answers at home, but Fresno State on Saturday proved too much of a challenge. The Bulldogs passed the Aztecs with less than a touchdown to spare, finishing at 32-28. Fresno State can attribute much of its success to WR Nikko Remigio, who caught ten passes for two touchdowns and 126 yards. Fresno State’s win came on a 37-yard TD pass from QB Jake Haener to Remigio with just 1:05 remaining in the fourth quarter.
Hawaii must know they will be fighting an uphill battle given the 24.5 point gap they face. However, they might be worth a shot against the spread, as they are currently on a four-game winning streak against the ATS.
Hawaii came out on top in a fight against the Bulldogs when the two teams met in October of last year, slipping past 27-24. The rematch might be a little tougher for the Rainbow Warriors since the team won’t have home advantage. We’ll see if the location change makes a difference.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Valley Children’s Stadium – Fresno, CA
- TV: fox sports 2
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports app
The Bulldogs are a 24.5-point heavy favorite against the Rainbow Warriors, according to the latest college football odds.
Fresno State has won four of its last seven games against Hawaii.
- October 02, 2021 – Hawaii 27 vs. Fresno State 24
- October 24, 2020 – Hawaii 34 vs. Fresno State 19
- November 03, 2019 – Fresno State 41 vs. Hawaii 38
- October 27, 2018 – Fresno State 50 vs. Hawaii 20
- November 11, 2017 – Fresno State 31 vs. Hawaii 21
- November 19, 2016 – Hawaii 14 vs. Fresno State 13
- November 14, 2015 – Fresno State 42 vs. Hawaii 14